Monday, January 12, 2009

Heidi files for Bankruptcy

We’ve all known for a while now that the Kimkins Diet was nutritionally bankrupt.

Now, in an obvious attempt to throw a wrench in the works of the pending litigation and slow the wheels of justice, Ms. Diaz has filed today for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection. Ironically, the Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit had a class certification hearing scheduled for Wednesday, January 14. Now all that is on hold, as the Bankruptcy Court now has jurisdiction.

Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit attorney, John Tiedt says, “We will not be deterred. We will not stop until we have justice. We anticipated the possiblity of bankruptcy. This is Ms. Diaz’s third bankruptcy. We are now obtaining a bankruptcy litigator to join our team. Our attack on the bankruptcy will start immediately. I will never stop.”

Ms. Diaz’ bankruptcy application was filed by her latest attorney, Timothy Peabody, Esq. She must feel that three times is a charm, as this is her third time filing for bankruptcy.

Ms. Diaz recently dismissed the attorney who represented her for the Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit,

Bert Cottle. Perhaps Mr. Cottle was not well versed in bankruptcy law?

Stay tuned for more of Kimmer’s shenanigans as they are revealed.

For further reading:

Prudentia: Out of the hat comes ...
Prudentia: Can a Leopard Change Spots?
Prudentia: It's That Pesky Lawsuit, I Tell You!
Prudentia: Finer Points
Prudentia: Setting the Record Straight

2 comments:

Leona said...

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.
personal injury

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.