To join, simply send your name, address, day and evening phone number, approximate join date and amount paid to Kimkins.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.Jeanessa left a comment here:
I am keeping a database of lawsuit members for John that I update and share with him every week. This database is important since he uses it to calculate all damages and to keep contact information for lawsuit participants in the event that he makes a statement or needs to share info.
Join the lawsuit.
The more numbers behind us, the stronger we are. We are still in need of class reps and every voice against this fraud counts.
Why a class action lawsuit??
Class-action lawsuits are an important and valuable part of the legal system when they permit the fair and efficient resolution of legitimate claims of numerous parties by allowing the claims to be aggregated into a single action against a defendant that has allegedly caused harm.
How does the judge determine class action status??
In federal civil procedure law, which has generally been accepted by most states (through adoption of state civil procedure rules paralleling the federal rules), the class action must have certain definite characteristics:
(1) the class must be so large as to make individual suits impractical
(2) there must be legal or factual claims in common
(3) the claims or defenses must be typical of the plaintiffs or defendants, and
(4) the representative parties must adequately protect the interests of the class. In many cases, the party seeking certification must also show
(5) that common issues between the class and the defendants will predominate the proceedings, as opposed to individual fact-specific conflicts between class members and the defendants
(6) that the class action, instead of individual litigation, is a superior vehicle for resolution of the disputes at hand
This shows the reasoning behind everyone joining. Don't depend on just a few handling the load. The more class representatives the better. The goal right now, in making this case go forward, is getting it certified with class action status.
JOIN THE LAWSUIT